Must have been done by that tough 8 Ballas gang in town.
i heard there was a drive by in coeburn and i was jsut wandering if anyone has heard anything about this if so let me know
"I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"
-Pete Rose
Must have been done by that tough 8 Ballas gang in town.
Officially retired
That's hilarious. A drive by in Coeburn, if there was it was prolly with pump shotguns and bolt action rifles. LoL [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
I haven't heard nothing about it and I highly doubt there was an actual drive by. But if there was this is no laughing matter.
It was on the news.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Spend enough time at the Happy Mart, you'll see some rather interesting characters come through.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was on the news. </div></div>
WOW, my brother heard it was on the news and told me about it. I honestly thought it was a load of crap when I first heard about it but I guess, unsurprisingly, reality still holds some surprises.
Next up:
"Coeburn - The next Detroit? Stay tuned to Channel 5 News for more information!"
In all honesty, I hope that nobody was seriously hurt. That's terrible for something like that to happen in a ghost town such as Coeburn.
Officially retired
Did it actually happen in Coeburn proper or in Bondtown or Sheffield?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
If I remember hearing correctly it was on Sandy Ridge.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
That sounds much more likely.
Sandy Ridge and the Pine Camp - Stone Mountain area were the first places that I thought of.
Hey UT, on the news did they say anything about the seriousness of the injuries, etc.? Just curious as to just how bad it actually was.
Officially retired
Bookmarks